With the Competition Closed Cartridge Touratech Suspension gives the ambitious sport motorcyclist the equipment for fast lap times. The Competition Closed Cartridge is the basis for getting an optimum and balanced racing performance out of your motorbike. We will bring your superbike's suspension system up to a level which makes it capable of winning. Our suspension system team has developed an excellent basic setup for the BMW S1000RR. Based on this,the Competition Closed Cartridge can be completely personalised to your needs. This ensures that you can optimally adjust the rear wheel to the performance of the shock absorber. The superlative balance and the great feeling of the suspension system is your key to the perfect race performance.
The new Race Performance for your BMW S1000RR.
Facts & Figures Cartridge:
- The Competition Cartridge is integrated into the original fork.
- Fork bridge/handlebar mounting, brakes, wheel control and steering geometry remain exactly the same.
- The spring preload is completely adjustable from above, in both the fork legs
- So the balance of the motorbike can be optimally adjusted over 12 clicks
- Finely adjustable rebound damping 20 clicks (1 fork leg)
- Finely adjustable compression damping / damping 20 clicks (1 fork leg)
- High damping stability, Race Performance & robustness thanks to a 35 mm piston.
- Closed Cartridge construction. This gives extremely high strength and stability to the fork.
- Damping oil (cartridge) and nitrogen in an accumulator (bladder) at the base of the cartridge,
- No formation of foam and no stickslip in the fork, thanks to the separation of oil and nitrogen.
- This means the damping performance is reproducible at any time, even under the most extreme conditions.
- Closed cartridge kit, ready to install.
- Installation instructions / user manual
We recommend the suitable Touratech Competition Shock absorber as the perfect complement.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.