Garmin's Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) is an easy and practical way to monitor your motorcycle's tyre pressure as you ride, on your zumo 590/ 595LM and zumo 345/ 390/ 395LM display. One TPMS sensor is required for each tyre. Fasten 1 TPMS sensor to each metal tyre valve stem. Now pair the TPMS sensor with the zumo 590/ 595LM and zumo 345/ 390/ 395LM via ANT+ and you can view real-time data right on your z?mo display. TPMS lets you set custom thresholds. If your tyre pressure is too low, TPMS sends an alert. Ride safer with TPMS and detect a slow leak before it puts you in danger.
Specifications at a glance:
- Garmin's TPMS valve cap is the smallest motorcycle tyre pressure sensor on the market.
- We recommend you have your wheel balance checked before fitting.
- Easily and conveniently monitor your motorcycle's tyre pressure while riding.
- The TPMS sensor sends data wirelessly to the zumo 590/ 595LM and zumo 345/ 390/ 395LM using ANT technology.
- View tyre pressure data on your zumo 590/ 595LM and zumo 345/ 390/ 395LM display.
- The system can be used to monitor up to 4 tyres.
- (not intended for use on cars)
- One TPMS sensor is required for each tyre.
- The system is suitable for metal valve stems only.
- Each TPMS sensor is powered by a battery.
- TPMS goes into low-power mode when at rest and is only active when moving.
- Depending on individual use, the battery can last up to 18 months.