BMW motorcycles are legendary for innovation, and their choice of fasteners are no exception. Female Torx fasteners are commonplace, and some models even use rare male Torx bolt heads. Add special wrench and hex key needs, and it becomes clear that a unique tool kit is called for.
We've exceeded these needs with the new RoadTech B1 for BMWs, which packs top grade tools and other roadside items into a sturdy roll-up pouch.
- combination wrenches: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm
- ohter wrenches: 20,32cm (8") Adjustable, E10 x E12 Box hexalobular
- Pliers: 13,97cm (5.5") curved jaw locking
- 0,64cm (1/4") drive socket set: 48-tooth mini ratchet, 5,08cm (2") Extension, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, E8 hexalobular
- Hex keys: 3mm, 4m, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Special 22/19 mm axle adapter
- hexalobular internal keys: T20, T25, T30, T40, T45, T50
- Screwdriver: 6-in-1 reversible (2 Phillips, 2 Slotted, 6mm and 8mm Nut drivers)
- Tyre gauge (kPa-scale! -> 100kPa=1bar)
- Misc.: Locktite, tape, cable ties (5 pcs.), mechanical wire
- Pouch: roll-up, double-panel 600d Polyester with PVC backing (rolled up size: 24 x 12cm)